What is a Fee levy?
This is a charge deducted from the tuition of registered students each term to help fund diverse student focused initiatives or groups.
Fee Levy Groups supported by Concordia Graduate Students:
- Student Advocacy: $2.50 per term
- Center for Gender Advocacy: $0.50 per term
- Concordia Community Solidarity Cooperative Bookstore: $0.50 per term
- Le Frigo Vert: $1.50 per term
- Sustainable Concordia: $0.50 per term
- Sustainable Action Fund: $1.25 per term
- CSU Off-Campus Housing and Job Bank (HOJO): $1.25 per term
- Cinema Politica: $1.00 per term
- People’s Potato Collective: $2.00 per term
- Qpirg Concordia: $0.50 per term
- The HIVE: $2.50 per term