Apply for Funding
Application deadline for academic year 2012-13 is Feb 15, 2013
Please note that the Policy on Departmental Allocation requires that the following stipulations must also be met:
- Registered with the GSA and Dean of Students Office
- Bank account under the name of the association to which allocation checks are written
- Online application form completed with the following documents:
– projected budget on how money is going to be spent– bank account under the name of your association
– *proof of elections (ex. report from electoral officer, excerpt from general assembly minutes, etc)*– *proof of most recent general assembly for bylaw revision (ex. report from electoral officer, excerpt from general assembly minutes, etc).*
*note: It is expected that departmental associations abide by the Policy. However, for the 2012-2013 academic year, proof of elections and general assembly will not be requested. These requirements (the entirety of the Policy) will be strictly enforced starting in the 2013-2013 academic year.
Wait a minute...The form is only available to registered users.
You can register here.