GSA Holiday Donation Campaign 2021
In preparation for the holiday season, the GSA is running a Holiday Donation Campaign in partnership with Moisson Montréal and Renaissance Québec in order to help give back to those that need it most within the Montréal community.
We’ll be collecting non-perishable food goods, hygiene products, baby products, and clothing at GSA House from November 15th to December 4th, 2021. When you make a donation you’ll be given a raffle ticket to participate in a random draw for a chance to win one of five giftcards!
Best Food Products to Donate According to Moisson Montréal:
- Rice (Rice, couscous, boulghour, quinoa);
- Pasta sauces;
- Cereals/oatmeal (Muesli, fibres and bran flakes, oats);
- Dried fruits;
- Peanut or almond butter;
- Milk (Grand Pré milk, almond milk, soy milk, powdered milk);
- Canned soup (Preferably reduced- salt products);
- Infant formula and baby products (Jars of baby food, milk powder, diapers, hygiene products);
- Hygiene products (Sanitary napkins, tampons, toilet paper, toothpaste).
Best Items to Donate According to Renaissance Québec:
- Outerwear (Jackets, Hats, Gloves, Scarves);
- New Cosmetics (still sealed);
- Car Seats & High Chairs (in good condition).