StudentCare Health Insurance (For Canadian Students)
To help Concordia University graduate students pay for the health services they need, the GSA has partnered with StudentCare in order to provide students with extended health and dental coverage.
The plan is designed specifically to fill the gaps in provincial health care and other basic health-care programs.
StudentCare Dental Insurance (For Canadian & International Students)
Although International Students are covered by Blue Cross, they can opt in for the Dental Plan offered by Student Care.
BlueCross Insurance (For International Students)
International students are required to enroll in Concordia’s BlueCross Insurance Plan in order to get access to important emergency services and other essential health services.
See the full BlueCross Insurance policy for the year of 2021-2022, click here.
Important update: PIN Solution (For Canadian Students in Studentcare and International Students with Dental Plan)
In order to submit claims to the insurer, access services and benefits and/or change your coverage (by adding dependants, for instance), you are going to need a STUDENTCARE ID and PASSWORD (PIN).
1) Go to the home page of the plan
2) Fill in your personal information
3) Type “Concordia Graduate Student Association (GSA)” in the search bar
4) Check your email for the One-Time Password (OTP code). Make sure to do this process fast as the OTP expires in 5 minutes
5) Fill in your birth date and confirm the information in the next step
5) Your ID and PIN are ready!
If you need help with this process, you can contact [email protected]