The GSA by-laws serve as the main set of rules and regulations for the GSA. Read them here.
The GSA By-Laws include the following information:
- The name & purpose of the GSA ;
- Membership & fees | Articles II & III;
- Guidelines for the annual General Assembly | Article IV;
- Roles & Responsibilities of GSA Members | Articles V-X;
- Finances | Article X, XXV-XXVII;
- Getting & Leaving Elected Positions | Articles XII-XVI;
- Making Policy Changes | Articles XVII-XX;
- Legal Matters | Articles XXI-XXIV;
These by-laws were ratified at the 2021-2022 General Assembly.
The GSA Funding Policy serves as a guide for the allocation of subsidies granted by the GSA and ensures fair, just and transparent proceedings.
The Funding Policy includes the following information:
- Eligibility for Funding;
- Conflicts of Interest;
- Details regarding the Academic and Special Project Funding;
- Details regarding the GSA Extra-Curricular Engagement Funding;
This Policy serves as a guide for conducting yearly elections in a fair manner.
The Elections Policy includes the following information:
- The roles & responsibilities of the CRO;
- Election Nominations;
- Candidate Eligibility;
- Elections Notice;
- Voting Procedures;
- Determination of Results.