The GSA regularly offers a number of opportunities both within and outside of our organization. These can include paid positions as well as volunteering positions and scholarships. This page is dedicated to sharing these opportunities and relevant details with any interested members of our community.
Be sure to follow our socials to be the first to know about any future employment/volunteering/scholarship opportunities!
We do not have open positions at this time.
External Academic Bursaries & Scholarships
Storwell is offering an annual bursary of $2,000 in support of foster children to help them attend post-secondary schools and to offer a hand up as they make their way forward in life. The award is non-renewable, but candidates are welcome to apply for it once a year.
The successful candidate is an active member of their community, has excellent grades and displays financial need.
- Applicant must have been a foster child with either CCAS or CAS or similar official Canadian foster care program and agrees to having the above organization verify the same;
- Will be enrolled as a full-time student at a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada as of Sept 2022;
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Applicant must be 24 years of age or less at the time of application;
- Winner agrees to having his/her name, photo and post secondary institution displayed on our website.